The SHAMAN is built with the best innovative construction from the latest paragliding technology. It’s a mono-skin construction mixed with a precise balance of cells: it’s the first ever mixed construction for a snowkite!
We have collaborated with the Swiss designer Olivier Nef, one of the most influencial designers in the paragliding scene. The results are exceptional with a super versatile, safe and performing kite.
- The skin construction reduces the weight to almost 50% of a standard foil kite
- The extra cell on the wingtips cancel out the vibrations and the noisy flappings
- The profile of the SHAMAN offers a super stable kite with an enormous depower
- The intermediate aspect ratio provides impressive performances
- Swiss design and high quality construction (Skytex 38 cloth from Porcher, France)
- Developped with the GIN ICED BAR, certified according to European norm (AFNOR)
- 100% depower thanks to the 5th line quick release system
- Compression strap and light inner bag
Thanks to the SHAMAN, you will win on all fronts:
- Performances (no noisy flapping)
SHAMAN: Get ready to discover the new snowkiting dimensions!
The Windrange is only an indication. It always depends on the weight, skill level of the rider and the wind, snow conditions of the spot.
- SHAMAN 4: 4-30 KN
- SHAMAN 6: 3-22 KN
- SHAMAN 9: 3-18 KN
- SHAMAN 12: 3-15 KN
1 FLAVOUR PER SIZE :BLUEBERRY (4) | LIME (6) | STRAWBERRY (9) | APRICOT (12)
Introduction by our designer, Olivier Nef: