Click on the image for more details!
EGOIST 2 KEY FEATURES:
- 3 STRUT DESIGN
- BRIDLE SYSTEM WITH GIN LOW FRICTION RINGS
- EXTREMELY STABLE AND EASY TO RELAUNCH
- NICE LIFT FOR BIG AIR
- COOL DRIFT FOR WAVES
- PROGRESSIVE AND PRECISE DEPOWER
- IDEAL FOR FREERIDING & FOILBOARDING
- VERY EASY AND VERSATILE USE
The EGOIST 2 is a very friendly, easy and performing kite for freeride, wave, big air and allround styles.
The shape and profile are totally redesigned to match the state-of-the-art standards of ride. The well balanced 3 struts shape offers a super stable and reactive kite. The EGOIST 2 is always ready to play with you on the water, from the flat, or choppy to the big wave conditions: it gives you the good pop, the best timing and the cool drift you need.
The new profile gives some precious and higher angles to ride upwind and it enlarges the low and high windranges. The EGOIST 2 delivers a very progressive, precise and smooth control of the bar that will be perfect for the foilboarders and for the riders in progress.
The EGOIST 2 is equipped with short bridles with 2 x 3 GIN low frictions rings. The GIN low friction rings are indestructible, and they ensure a smooth sliding of the bridles throughout the entire life of the kite.
GIN KITEBOARDING is well known for its Swiss quality and the extreme solidity of the kites. With the EGOIST 2, we have even reached a new level of construction:
- Limited print on the kite, to reduce the weight and provide a clean style
- A new trailing edge construction for a very slick and taut kite
- Canopy with the « Double Ripstop by Teijin T9670 » material with the excellent and durable new coating that offers the ideal level of resistance against cuts but above all against wear
- Redrawn reinforcements for a refreshing look fitting with the new GIN KITEBOARDING range of products
- New valves for a stronger construction
- The GIN & TONIC v3 bar is equipped with 4 lines 20+4m length (front 600 kg / back 300kg resistance). Highest quality lines made in Europe by Braidtech, The Netherlands
- And many little details that make the difference!
The wind range is only an indication. It varies with weight and skill level of the rider as well as the wind and current conditions on the spot.
Surf Life Balance (German): Read here