You expect your kite to be imperceptible while you’re carving bottom turns into a thunderous wave; to offer maximum depower and reactive turn for extra-smooth foil jibes and to relaunch effortlessly, even in the lightest winds?
We’ve created the perfect travel companion, that will watch over you in all conditions: the GIN ANGEL.
RANGE OF USE
Click on the image for more details!
ANGEL KEY FEATURES:
- 1-STRUT DESIGN
- EXTREMELY STABLE
- SUPER EASY TO RELAUNCH
- VERY WIDE RANGE OF USE
- FAST AND REACTIVE TURN ON THE WINGTIP
- MASSIVE DRIFT FOR WAVES
- VERY ACCESSIBLE USE
- BRIDLE SYSTEM WITH GIN LOW FRICTION RINGS
The ANGEL is a mono-strut kite characterised by its accessibility, safety and freeride proficiency: no matter if on a foil, surfboard or twintip, you will love the performance of this kite! It drifts fluidly, is bafflingly stable and offers a reactive and precise turn, without ever creating overpower. It has an enormous high end, a maximum depower and a no-sweat relaunch, even in light winds.
The construction of the ANGEL is light without compromising on the GIN construction standards, which makes it a super solid kite for all purposes and riders of all levels. Its shape was specifically tailored to the small (3 and 5m) and large sizes (7 – 15m) to achieve exceptional performance in both light and strong wind conditions.
The ANGEL benefits from the GIN KITEBOARDING construction, well known for its Swiss quality and the extreme solidity:
- Mono-strut shape for light weight
- Minimal print on the kite for a clean style and reduced weight
- Canopy with the « Double Ripstop by Teijin T9670 » material with the excellent and durable new coating which offers the ideal level of resistance against cuts and above all against wear
- Optimized size of reinforcements for a light construction
- Developed for the GIN & TONIC v3 bar. The GIN & TONIC v3 bar is equipped with 4 lines of 20+4m length (front 600 kg / back 300kg resistance). Highest quality lines made in Europe by Braidtech, The Netherlands. The GIN&TONIC v3 bar is certified by European standards (AFNOR)
- And many little details that make the difference!
The wind range is only an indication. It varies with weight and skill level of the rider as well as the wind and current conditions on the spot:
- ANGEL 3m: 1.2 kg
- ANGEL 5m: 1.6 kg
- ANGEL 7m: 2.3 kg
- ANGEL 9m: 2.7 kg
- ANGEL 12m: 3.2 kg
- ANGEL 15m: 3.8 kg
“For my foiling I require a kite that passes rapidely from the edge of the window into the middle of it. With its smooth power management, the ANGEL delivers this preference to the perfection! Additionally, I love the wind range of this kite: with my 70kg I use the 5m between 12 and 28 knots without problems!”
Sébastien Saugy, GIN rider
“The ANGEL is one of the best kites I ever used: good hang time for old school moves, great to learn kite loops and super easy to relaunch”
Emad Mahmoud, 3 times Egyptian champion, 4th place at the Big Air World Championship