Click on image for more details!
ANGEL KEY FEATURES:
- 1-STRUT DESIGN
- EXTREMELY STABLE
- SUPER EASY TO RELAUNCH
- VERY WIDE RANGE OF USE
- FAST AND REACTIVE TURN ON THE WINGTIP
- MASSIVE DRIFT FOR WAVES
- VERY ACCESSIBLE USE
- BRIDLE SYSTEM WITH GIN LOW FRICTION RINGS
The ANGEL is a mono-strut kite characterised by its accessibility, safety and freeride proficiency: no matter if on a surfboard, foil or twintip, you will love the performance of this kite! It drifts fluidly, is bafflingly stable and offers a reactive and precise turn, without ever creating overpower. It has an enormous wind range, a maximum depower and a no-sweat relaunch, even in light winds.
The construction of the ANGEL is light without losing out on the GIN construction standards, which makes it a super solid kite for all purposes. The ANGEL is made for riders of all levels and for all wind conditions.
The ANGEL benefits from the GIN KITEBOARDING construction, well known for its Swiss quality and the extreme solidity:
- Mono-strut shape for light weight
- Minimal print on the kite for a clean style and reduced weight
- Canopy with the « Double Ripstop by Teijin T9670 » material with the excellent and durable new coating which offers the ideal level of resistance against cuts and above all against wear
- Optimized size of reinforcements for a light construction
- The GIN & TONIC v3 bar is equipped with 4 lines of 20+4m length (front 600 kg / back 300kg resistance). Highest quality lines made in Europe by Braidtech, The Netherlands. The GIN&TONIC v3 bar is certified by European standards (AFNOR)
- And many little details that make the difference!
The wind range is only an indication. It varies with weight and skill level of the rider as well as the wind and current conditions on the spot:
- ANGEL 3m: 22-42 KN
- ANGEL 5m: 18-36 KN