The SHAMAN 2 perpetuates the innovative SHAMAN range that was successfully launched in winter 2017/18. For its updated version, we have kept its much-appreciated shape, as well as its revolutionizing combination of mono-skin and cell construction. We have added numerous exciting features in the construction and the fittings to make all the difference this winter!
As its first version, the SHAMAN 2 is the result of intensive development by the renowned Swiss designer Olivier Nef, our research team and the GIN riders.
- The new bridles on the SHAMAN 2 offer a more reactive turn, while retaining the iconic stability of the kite
- The inter-cells are now protected by an extra-thin border and all bridle attachment points are equipped with an additional, yet super-light reinforcement. The SHAMAN 2 is hence even more solid but remains feather-light!
- We have equipped the top bridles with grey lines to improve their visibility in the snow
- A discrete GIN logo in the centre of the leading edge helps you to rapidly identify the middle of the kite when folding, even in strong wind
- We have maintained the colour code of the different kite sizes and have complemented it by a beautiful bordeaux shade
THE SHAMAN 2
- The skin construction reduces the weight of almost 50% of a standard foil kite
- The cells on the wingtips cancel out the vibrations and the noisy flapping
- The profile of the SHAMAN 2 allows for a super stable kite with a huge depower
- The intermediate aspect ratio offers an impressive performance
- Constructed according to Swiss design and with high-quality materials (Skytex 38 cloth from Porcher, France)
- Developed with the GIN ICED BAR V3, certified according to European norm (AFNOR)
- 100% depower thanks to the 5th line quick release system
- Comes with a compression strap and a light inner bag
Thanks to the SHAMAN 2, you will win on all fronts:
- Performance (no noisy flapping)
SHAMAN 2: Get ready to discover the new snowkiting dimensions!
- 5th line connection
- Left front line connection
- Right front line connection
- Left rear line connection
- Right rear line connection
The wind range is only an indication. It varies with weight and skill level of the rider as well as with the wind and snow conditions on the spot.
- SHAMAN 2 4m: 4-30 KN
- SHAMAN 2 6m: 3-22 KN
- SHAMAN 2 9m: 3-18 KN
- SHAMAN 2 12m: 3-15 KN
1 FLAVOUR PER SIZE: BLUEBERRY (4) | LIME (6) | STRAWBERRY (9) | APRICOT (12)