- The new bridles on the SHAMAN 2 offer a more reactive turn, while retaining the iconic stability of the kite
- The inter-cells are now protected by an extra-thin border and all bridle attachment points are equipped with an additional, yet super-light The SHAMAN 2 is hence even more solid but remains feather-light!
- We have equipped the top bridles with grey lines to improve their visibility in the snow
- A discrete GIN logo in the centre of the leading edge helps you to rapidly identify the middle of the kite when folding, even in strong
- We have maintained the colour code of the different kite sizes and have complemented it by a beautiful bordeaux
THE SHAMAN 2
- The skin construction reduces the weight of almost 50% of a standard foil kite
- The closed cells on the wingtips cancel out the vibrations and the noisy flapping
- The profile of the SHAMAN 2 allows for a super stabile kite with a huge depower
- The intermediate aspect ratio offers an impressive performance
- Constructed according to Swiss design and with high-quality materials (Skytex 38 cloth from Porcher, France)
- Developed with the new version 3 of the GIN ICED BAR, certified according to European norm (AFNOR)
- 100% depower thanks to the 5th line quick release system
- Comes with a compression strap and a light inner bag
Thanks to the SHAMAN 2, you will win on all fronts:
- Performances (no noisy flapping)
SHAMAN 2: Get ready to discover the new snowkiting dimensions!
The wind range is only an indication. It varies with weight and skill level of the rider and as well as with the wind and snow conditions on the spot.
- SHAMAN 2 4m: 4-30 KN
- SHAMAN 2 6m: 3-22 KN
- SHAMAN 2 9m: 3-18 KN
- SHAMAN 2 12m: 3-15 KN
1 FLAVOUR PER SIZE: BLUEBERRY (4) | LIME (6) | STRAWBERRY (9) | APRICOT (12)