- Certification: the GIN ICED bar is certified according to European norm (AFNOR) for kitesurf and snowkite use. The GIN ICED bar is NF S 52- 503 certified by the official European test laboratory Air Turquoise, ISO 9001:2008 (www.para-test.com).
- Grip: ergonomical, soft and comfortable grip.
- Endcap: all covered endcap, extremely soft material for handlepass, ergonomical shape.
- Quickrelease: easy to open and to re-build, work in all conditions (sand, dry sand, iced temperatures, with light or heavy tension on the bar, the quickrelease opens with less than 10 kg effort.
- Donky-stick: strong construction.
- Depower rope: covered with a thin, resistant and soft tube. that perfectly slides through the bar. Super strong construction and anyway easy to change in 3 parts.
- 5th safety line: with big ring to be able to fix the kite leash directly on it or in the same time with the chicken-loop tube, or directly connected to the chicken-loop.
- Chicken-loop: strong shape for a minimum of deformation, easy to catch, ideal for unhooked sessions.
- Break handle: to pull down the 2 break lines with one hand.
- Kite leash: aluminium QR parts. The kite leash is also NF S 52- 503 certified according to European norm (AFNOR) for kitesurf and snowkite use. Neoprene cover.
- Lines: ultra resistant material from Eurocord. Clear colour and loop-knots codes.
- Bar: 52 or 56 cm long, 24 m lines
GIN ICED BAR V0
The perfect bar for snowkiting.