The brand new ESKIMO combines all the strengths of the previous generations of GIN foil kites that have created GIN KITEBOARDING success on the snow: the INUIT, the YETI and of course the ESKIMO!
Dedicated to discerning riders who are looking for a top quality kite with performance and accessible handling, the ESKIMO is a very versatile kite for different riders and conditions.
- Backcountry sessions exploring new terrain
- Pure freestyle sessions
- Easy freeride sessions for all levels of riders
- ESKIMO 7: 15-30 KN
- ESKIMO 9: 10-25 KN
- ESKIMO 11: 8-20 KN
- ESKIMO 13:6-18 KN
GIN Iced Bar characteristics:
- Certification: the GIN ICED bar is certified according to European norm (AFNOR) for kitesurf and snowkite use. The GIN ICED bar is NF S 52- 503 certified by the official European test laboratory Air Turquoise, ISO 9001:2008 (www.para-test.com).
- Grip: ergonomical, soft and comfortable grip.
- Endcap: all covered endcap, extremely soft material for handlepass, ergonomical shape.
- Quickrelease: easy to open and to re-build, work in all conditions (sand, dry sand, iced temperatures, with light or heavy tension on the bar, the quickrelease opens with less than 10 kg effort.
- Donky-stick: removable, ideal for all style of riding (freestyle, freeride, beginners), strong construction.
- Depower rope: covered with a thin, resistant and soft tube. that perfectly slides through the bar. Super strong construction and anyway easy to change in 3 parts.
- Trim system: Clamcleat piece, light and efficient.
- Swivel: resistant, fast turning and strong piece.
- 5th safety line: with big ring to be able to fix the kite leash directly on it or in the same time with the chicken-loop tube, or directly connected to the chicken-loop.
- Chicken-loop: strong shape for a minimum of deformation, easy to catch, ideal for unhooked sessions.
- Break handle: to pull down the 2 break lines with one hand.
- Kite leash: aluminium QR parts. The kite leash is also NF S 52- 503 certified according to European norm (AFNOR) for kitesurf and snowkite use. Neoprene cover.
- Lines: ultra resistant material from Eurocord. Back pre-lines and front flying lines with 600 kg resistance. Back flying lines with 270 kg resistance. Clear colour and loop-knots codes.
- 52 cm bar with 21 meters lines for ESKIMO 5, 7, 9
56 cm bar with 24 meters lines for ESKIMO 11, 13